Golf Villa #8
Golf Villa 8 at Casa de Campo by Personal Villas - With Ocean Views, Close to Minitas Beach
As guests of the villas you have access to:
- MINITAS BEACH CLUB: sun loungers, umbrellas, towel service, restaurant & bars, resort pool
- RESTAURANTS: A large selection of restaurants, bars, and lounges around the resort
- MAIN HOTEL: Loungers & towel service at the pool, boutiques, spa, fitness centre (fees apply)
- THE MARINA: deep sea fishing, restaurants, sightseeing, grocery store, Movie theatre, mall
- GOLF: Three Championship courses including Pete Dye’s famous “Teeth Of The Dog
- TENNIS CENTRE: court rentals, tennis pros for lessons
- SPORT SHOOTING FACILITY: 200 acres with clay pigeon, skeet shooting, and other adventures!
- ALTOS DE CHAVON: a re-creation of a Mediterranean style European village perched above the dramatic Chavon River. Home to an art school, restaurants, shops, a church, and a fantastic archeological museum.
- RESORT FEE: $25/adult/day and $12/child/day (under age 16). This fee is payable when you register at Casa de Campo. Each guest will receive a membership card which is to be presented to access beach club, make restaurant reservations, etc.
- FOOD BUDGET: If your villa comes staffed, we suggest as a rough guideline to budget $50-$60 per adult per day for grocery costs if eating three meals at the villa (not including alcohol). This, of course, can vary due to your dietary requests. The Marina has a well-stocked supermarket with groceries, alcohol, and a wide selection of other products (sunscreen, hygiene products etc)
Decorated in a Contemporary style the villa comes with spacious bedrooms and living areas distributed in three levels. The master bedroom feature a king size bed and on-suite bathroom while the two guest bedrooms feature one queen size bed and two full beds with a beautiful outside covered terrace.
Amenities include air conditioning and LED TV’s, Internet TV, Safe Box, Wi-Fi Internet, Sonos Sound System, a large balcony, powder room, ceiling fans, a fully equipped kitchen and the use of the complex private pool.
Conveniently located within walking distance of Casa de Campo hotel (two swimming pools, state-of-the-art gym, a la carte restaurant, spa and bar), Teeth of the Dog (No.1 Golf Course in the Caribbean and No.35 in the world) and The Links Golf Courses, Golf Pro Shop and Driving Range.
Daily breakfast prepared at the villa by our housekeeper.
Bedroom 1: King
Bedroom 2: Queen
Bedroom 3: 2 Full
Amenities & Features
4 Ring Stove
Lawn / Garden
Daily Maid Service
Availability and RatesClear dates
|Base Rate||2019-04-01 - 2019-12-31||$360/nt||3 nights|
|High Season 2023||2023-01-07 - 2023-04-02||$620/nt||5 nights|
|Christmas 2023 - New Year 2024||2023-12-20 - 2024-01-06||$1030/nt||10 nights|
|Thanksgiving 2023||2023-11-19 - 2023-11-26||$720/nt||7 nights|
|High Season 2023||2023-11-27 - 2023-12-19||$620/nt||5 nights|
|Easter Week||2023-04-02 - 2023-04-09||$720/nt||7 nights|
|Low Season 2023||2023-04-10 - 2023-11-18||$470/nt||3 nights|
|Thanksgiving||2022-11-20 - 2022-11-27||$550/nt||7 nights|
|High Season||2022-11-28 - 2022-12-19||$520/nt||5 nights|
|Christmas / New Years||2022-12-20 - 2023-01-06||$930/nt||10 nights|
|Tax & Service Fee||18.000 %|
|Damage Waiver Fee||$79.00|